SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
While there may be many tasks that you take care of, as a Front Desk Administrative Assistant, ultimately your success in this role comes down to 3 important areas:
- Customer Interactions – you will create and manage under the direction of our Certified Financial Planner, multiple accounts and money movement. Discretion and attention to detail is paramount. You will be with various computer web-based programs with confidence and ease. Training is provided on our programs.
- Medicare Support – assist the Medicare Team through administrative tasks, and calls. Handling incoming calls with professional courtesy and adhering to the process in place, while contributing improvements as needed. Seek to support in team goals.
- Administrative Work – answering phones, fielding voice and text messages, working diligently to provide an atmosphere of trust, responsibility, and dependability for our CFP to lean on in handling client relations.
Additionally, you will work to accomplish the company Mission, uphold Core Values and contribute in achieving our Annual and Quarterly Strategic Goals.
THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Has been a highly successful Administrative Assistant for at least 1 year who knows how to prioritize their task list, manage time effectively and is patient and professional with all clients.
- Is a pro at typing, organizing, computer literate and people friendly. Has warm, inviting way with clients. Attention to detail cannot be understated.
- Successfully used various apps, productivity and project management tools, etc. (proficient with Zoom, Outlook, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, and a variety of SaaS applications like Calendly, Dropbox, DocuSign, CRM systems, etc.)
ANOTHER WAY OF DESCRIBING WHAT YOU CAN DO
Has high level of written and verbal communication skills with special emphasis on listening to understand and reflect appropriate empathy.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Has demonstrated proactive approaches to problem‐solving with strong decision‐making capability.
Shows emotional maturity.
Is a highly resourceful team‐player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
Has proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, is adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of client and team member service and response.
If you feel even more excited about this opportunity after reading ALL of that, and believe you have what it takes, we want to learn more about you!
Please apply below.